The Barnstead Planning Board meets every first Thursday of the month at 7:00pm in the Town Hall for a business session. Work sessions meet on the third Thursday of select months. Minutes of the meetings are available for public viewing in the office or online.
All meetings are open to the public and we encourage public attendance.
There will not be a work session of the Barnstead Planning Board in the month of January. Please feel free to attend the regularly scheduled meeting on February 4, 2016 at 7:00pm.
- Nancy Carr, Chair (2018)
- Elaine Swinford, Vice Chair (2019)
- Karen Schacht,Secretary (2017)
- David Allen, Member (2018)
- Dana Frenette, Member (2019)
- Katherine Preston, Member (2017)
- Chris Carazzo, Alternate (March 2017)
- Bruce Grey, Alternate (July 2018)
- Sharen Hodgdon, Alternate (July 2018)
- David Kerr, Alternate (April 2019)
- Michael Kowalski, Alternate (October 2016)
- Sean Dunne, Selectmen's Representative
- Edward Tasker, Selectmen's Representative, Alternate
Town of Barnstead, Planning Board
PO Box 11, 108 South Barnstead Road
Center Barnstead, NH 03225
New Hampshire law gives the Planning Board three major responsibilities:
- Planning for future needs and growth of the Town of Barnstead. The board works with citizens to articulate a vision of what Barnstead may become in the future.
- Adopting or recommending Codes, Ordinances and Rules that can help turn that vision into a reality.
- Regulation of the development, subdivision and use of land in the town to help contribute to the future vision.
Planning Board Rules of Procedure
Forms and Documents:
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.